How to Delete Sent Email on Gmail Account

How to Delete Sent Email on Gmail Account

Get Back Sent Email on Gmail
So, here are the steps which you need to apply to undo sent email on your gmail account. Now, without taking your time, I would ask you to get towards the below piece of writing to explore more about it.

First of all, Sign in to your Gmail account and Click on Settings button and then Click on Settings. The settings button would be round and it would be under your profile picture. Gmail settings
Now, come to General tab.
Then scroll down and come to Undo Send Section and check mark it to enable it. And, you can also set the cancelation time; the limit for cancelation time is 5 to 30 seconds.


You are done with it, now whenever you want to undo any sent mail then you’ll have an Undo button at top of the page, simply click on it revert your mail.
Conclusion
This was our article which has solved one of the most asked query. I am sure it would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, if you have any questions to ask then lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to them as soon as possible.


Was it interesting? Then praise us by your shares and likes. Your shares may help any of your friend out there, who are searching for the same stuffs.
So guys, I hope You Enjoy This Post. You Can also Comments in Comments box if you want to say something to us.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
10 October 2022 at 01:34 delete

I got access remotely to my husband iPhone so quickly through the help of ethical hacker. Who help me got access remotely to his iPhone without him know anything about it. I could see what he is up and I was able to catch him red handed and confront him. You can get to the man who sought it for me through gmail via: dehacker197@gmail.com

Reply
avatar